Folau in no rush
Wallabies wing Israel Folau is keen to remain at the Waratahs in 2014 but is in no rush to recommit to rugby union.
The former NRL and AFL player refused to divulge whether he would stay on at the Sydney-based franchise or which sport, he would play next year.
He insisted, however, that he wanted to make a full recovery from a hamstring injury before entering Wallabies camp next month.
The Waratahs and the Australian Rugby Union are keen to retain Folau's services after his spectactular entrance to the 15-man game this year, but the 24-year-old has also been linked with a return to the NRL with the Canterbury Bulldogs.
"I'd love to be here next year," Folau told AAP on Monday.
"Obviously there's a lot of things that I've got to sort out off-field and my management team is doing a job with that.
"So there's no timeline to it, but hopefully we can get something done pretty soon."
Folau injured his hamstring in Australia's 41-16 defeat to the British and Irish Lions in the series-deciding third Test three weeks ago and is battling to be fit for Rugby Championship opener against New Zealand in Sydney on August 17.
He was named in new Wallabies coach Ewen McKenzie's initial 40-man squad and is keen to face the All Blacks.
"Obviously he's shown some faith to pick me in that 40-man squad," Folau said.
"Look, I've really enjoyed it so far and that Lions series was a great experience for me.
"Right now I'm trying to get my hamstring right to try and make sure that I can give 100 per cent when I get into camp.
"It's very exciting."