RE: shut up and i will see u in a few days time after i have recovered,,,:o(
December 01, 2012, 18:44:24
This was not according to expectation - why did thr All Blacks did it to us? We will neve hear the end of this one from the pompoua POMS. Five years from now we will srill hearing about this.
The All Black team showed some real problems today - they were beaten up front and the defence of Carter and Smith was very poor. I was on the lookout as to some players were concerned and was not impressed by the following:-
* Conrad Smith's defence was extremely poor;
* Carter had by his standard a very poor game - he missed two kicks at goal early on - on attack he did not show much - and there were two serious defensive lapses
* Aaron Smith under pressure is not a nice sight to see
* McCaw looked to me like his sabbatical commenced early - he wa rarely in evidence during the game.
* Retallick was sub-standard and I think Romero instead of him should have started
Not sure about the penalty count against the All Blacks - but I noticed that all of McCaw, Reid and Retallick were the main culprits. The All Blacks - not for the first time this year - was giving away too many penalties and Hansen should do something about it.
Another bad thought just struck me - Beeno will be insufferable after this win by the POMS and I can hear him already - The Speingboks beat the POMS and you lot that was downfrading the team saying they were lucky to win has eggnog in their faces. I will have to flee from the Board and keep a low profile for a time. Whar a disaster!!!